Posted by Ashly on Friday, August 20, 2010 at 6:00pm.
Solve by the elimination method:
- Algebra - Judy, Friday, August 20, 2010 at 6:27pm
- Algebra - Jen, Friday, August 20, 2010 at 11:15pm
No, no, no, no, no, no, no...I have no idea what all that nonsense above is.
Multiply the first equation by 7 and the bottom by 9 so that the s's cancel.
Now put r=4 back into any original equation.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Solving system of linear equations by using the apropiate method name ...
- Algebra - Solve by elimination method. 7r-3s=14 3r+7s=64 Could never figure out ...
- Algebra 1 - bobpursey, In this problem you helped me with earlier: Solve using ...
- Algebra/Elimination method - Solve using the elimination method. If the system ...
- math elimination method - elimination method really confuses me. solve by ...
- math - Please solve the system with the elimination method. Explain each step as...
- MaTh = Algebra = help - Solve this system of linear equaiton by an algebraic ...
- algebra - 1 Solve the set of linear equations by the matrix method : a+3b+2c=3...
- Algebra II - How do you solve the linear equations x+y=5 3x-y=3 by use of the ...
- algebra - Solve by elimination method. 2r-5s=-33 5r+2s=48 Solve by substitution ...