May 1, 2016
Post a New Question
8th grade math
Thursday, August 19, 2010
12x+3x=15x use the distributive property to show that each statement si true.
5th grade math -
, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 9:22am
Answer This Question
- It says to: Use the Distributive Property to show that the following...
Adding & Subtracting Expressions
- How do I use the distributive property to ...
- turn this equation: X2 (X to the second power)+16x+15x I'm suppose to use...
8th grade Algebra
- Use the Distributive property to rewrite the expression and ...
Distributive Property Algebra
- I have two questions I don't understand and I ...
- How would I multiply these expression? 6(h-4) -3(x+8) -...
- 6. Name the like terms in the following expression. 5m + 4 + 3m + ...
- The Distributive Property: Find the product mentally. Show the steps you ...
algebra mental math distributive property
- find each product mentally using ...
- How do I use Distributive Property to solve 10*32? I have to show my...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help