Posted by action on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 2:26pm.
some child phychologists hace oncluded that is the stongest predictor of both scholastic and career achievement. A. physical illness B. respect for authoirity C. emotional well-being D. inherited intelligence (My answer C) 2. a chikld's ability to jum for distance is an example od A. agility B. flexibility C. explosive power D. reaction time (My answer C)
3. A child who moved from throwing a ball using only an elbow movement to throwing a ball using her elbow, wrist, and shoulder is showing signs of development A. intertask B. spatial C. joint-plate D. intratask
(MY answer D)
4.A teacher requests that a child use a small stepladder to reach a book on a shelf. She is helping the child develop A. primitive reflexes B. movement qualities C. locomotor reflexes D. spatial awareness (My answer D) Please examine my answers and look forward to your reply. Thanks
- childcare - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 2:35pm
I think all of your answers are right.
- childcare - bobpursley, Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 2:44pm
On the first: Go with what you text says, but my experience is that intelligence (IQ) is foremost, however, the answer says "inherited" intelligence, and I know of no instrument that separates inherited factors of intelligence from acquired factors. I know of no reliable instruments that actually measure emotional well-being. So if answer D were intelligence (rather than inherited..), I would go with my experience..answer D. C sounds nice, but I don't know how it can be measured.
Go with your text.
the others are right, IMO.
- childcare - k, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:11pm
1. d is not the right answer and i am not too sure about c.
- childcare - lou , Saturday, July 7, 2012 at 12:52pm
a teacher request that a child use a small stepladder to reach a book on a shelf. She is helping the child develop?
- childcare - lou , Saturday, July 7, 2012 at 1:10pm
what is the answer
- childcare - Olivia, Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 10:41pm
- childcare - Olivia, Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 1:39am
- childcare - Sophia, Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 5:01pm
My answer is C. locomotor reflexes
- childcare - Daisy, Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 9:09pm
I think the answer is spatial awareness
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- childcare - Some child psychologists have concluded that...... is the strongest ...
- other - some child psychologists have concluded that___ is the strongest ...
- Living a Healthy Life - Some child psychologists have concluded that _______ is ...
- child care - Some child psychologists have concluded that _________ is the ...
- Living a Healthy Life - Some child psychologists have concluded that _________ ...
- childcare - i am posting these questions with my answers, please help 1.what ...
- Child Care - 1.At what age does exercise begin to result in strength in boys and...
- health - what is the strongest predictor of both scholastic and career ...
- Child day care management - 1. At what age does exercise begin to result in ...
- LIVING A HEALTHY LIFE - 1. At what age does exercise begin to result in strength...