Posted by Canyon on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 10:06pm.
Algebra - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 10:12pm
W = 4 + 8/3
W = 4 + 2 2/3
W = 6 2/3
Algebra - Canyon, Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 10:24pm
Is my way still OK? I went the extra step to simplify. This is 8th grade algebra
Algebra - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 10:26pm
Your way is fine!
I'm using the way I learned many, many years ago.
We both got the same answer. :-)
Algebra - Canyon, Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 11:13pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - I am getting ready to start an Algebra class for the first time and I ...
- SHAY - THE MATH QUESTION IS IT ALGEBRA , PRE ALGEBRA' OR GEOMETRY? Quadriatic ...
- Algebra 1A - How is algebra a useful tool? what concepts investigated in algebra...
- Algebra I - So- im trying to help my little brother out with his Algebra- but ...
- Algebra-still need some help - Homework Help Forum: Algebra Posted by Jena on ...
- algebra 1 - at a certain high school,350 students are taking algebra. the ratio ...
- Algebra - y^2-x-4=0 a)find all x and y intercepts of the graph implied by this ...
- algebra - Is there a site or someone who can help me, im not getting the basic ...
- 7th grade - There are at least 5 more than twice as many students taking algebra...
- algebra 2 - Posted by hellogoodbie on Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 3:24pm. ...