Posted by sib on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 7:51pm.
which of the following is the best reason for a home inspector to have a set procedure for the inspection process.
A.it keeps the inspector in control of the client
B.it helps the inspector gain assignments from real estate attorneys
C.it helps the inspector complete more inspections and make more money
D.it prevents omissions and oversights during the inspection
home inspection - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 7:53pm
What do you think the best answer is?
home inspection - Jessica, Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 7:55pm
The most logical answer is probably D, because A and B are ridiculous and C could be an answer to the situation in life. But the books answer is most likely D.
home inspection - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 8:01pm
I agree. D is the only answer.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Home Inspection - which of thw following statements are false? A. Technical ...
- high school - which of the following is the best reason for a home inspector to ...
- Home inspector - By nature, the home inspection business does not provide A. ...
- home inspection - which of the following statements is true? A.most home ...
- the inspection - an important skill for the beginning home inspector is
- math - In a manufacturing process, each item leaving an assembly line will be ...
- home inspection - Which of the following is the main purpose of home inspection ...
- inspection process - a construction inspector is frequently supervised by a
- home inspection - in a property transaction the homeowner increasingly has a ...
- The Inspection Process - In some states, real estate agents are legally required...