Posted by Rebecca on Monday, August 16, 2010 at 10:54pm.
how to solve -6x-4y+3x-y
- algrebra - Jen, Monday, August 16, 2010 at 11:44pm
Your subject is algebra. Please spell it correctly.
You combine like terms, the x's with the x's and y's with y's. -6x+3x=-3x and -4y-y=-5y so your answer is -3x-5y
- ALGEBRA - Rebecca, Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 6:38pm
Ohhh so I need to combine thanks
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algrebra - can someone show the steps 6*1/2-4[2-3(4*1/2-3)]=-17 in two step ...
- algrebra - how do i solve 3x+9-8x+6=62/3
- Pre-Algrebra - How do you solve 5+2c/4=14
- algrebra 2 / trig - solve the triangle a=1 b=2 C=50 degrees
- Algrebra 1 - x2(squared)-12=-x solve by completing the square
- Pre-Algrebra - Solve the equation. 78=-2(m+3)+m -1/3m-7=5 1/4y+9=1/2 x-9=-6x+5 x...
- Algrebra - Please advise if I did this problem correctly Solve the proportion 32...
- algrebra 2 - can someone please help me im stumped on these two. use analytical ...
- pre-algrebra - needing to solve word problems with linear equatios, if there ...
- Pre-Algrebra - I have to solve the equation s=g+h and am totally clueless as to ...