Posted by Amy~ on Saturday, August 14, 2010 at 9:30pm.
What was the dispute over the form of National Currency between William Jennings Bryan and William McKinley?
-was it about the Gold standard and coinage of silver?
- US History II - Amy~, Saturday, August 14, 2010 at 9:33pm
"The supporters of silver coinage urged the federal government to buy large quantities of silver, issue currency based on it, and put 16 times as much of it in a silver dollar as the amount of gold in a gold dollar."
So Bryan wanted silver to be the nation's currency and not gold?
- US History II - Ms. Sue, Saturday, August 14, 2010 at 9:41pm
- GOLD DUST FOR SALE - BENSON IMO, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 5:06am
GOLD DUST FOR SALE
Dear Sir/ Madam,
We are small scale Gold miners here on the sub-region of West Africa. We have some huge
quantity of alluvial Gold Dust for sale at a considerable price of $30,500USD per kilo
which is below world market price, 22 carat and 92.05% purity. If you are interested, do
not hesitate to get back to us as soon as possible for us to give you our full co-operate
MR BENSON IMO
Answer this Question
- US History II - What was the Gold Standard in William Jennings Bryan v. William ...
- History - Who was the Democratic leader,"Cross of Gold" speech? William Jennings...
- social studies - In a famous speech, William Jennings Bryan A. declared his ...
- Social Studies - In a famous speech, William Jennings Bryan A. declared that ...
- social studies; AP US - the New Manifest Destiny of the 1890's came about ...
- history - Shortly after Wilson's first call for a "new world order" a. germany ...
- social studies - In a famous speech, William Jennings Bryan said/did what?
- history - Before the Spanish-American War, yellow journalism: A. endorsed a ...
- history - why was it biased for President William Mckinley to say that the ...
- american history - The Niagara Movement, headed by ____, sought equal rights for...