Posted by ant on Friday, August 13, 2010 at 5:03pm.
The Big Bang Hypothesis suggests that 20 billion years ago
a) life first formed on the planet earth
b) all matter collapsed into a single ball
c) our sun was born
d) space was much the same as it is today
e) matter did not exist
science - ant, Friday, August 13, 2010 at 5:08pm
not a but all matter collapsed into a single ball
science - bobpursley, Friday, August 13, 2010 at 5:09pm
Really? That would have been a trick, forming life on Earth about 16 billion years before Earth formed.
science - bobpursley, Friday, August 13, 2010 at 5:11pm
Just to put your question in perspective, the age of the Universe is less than 14 billion years ago.
science - bobpursley, Friday, August 13, 2010 at 5:21pm
Finally, you can read about this, but there is no evidence that time itself existed before the formation of the Universe (Big Bang). Events before that have no meaning, certainly not in science.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Astronomy - At what cosmic time was/is star formation density at its peak? -At ...
- PHYSICS - Four billion years ago the Sun’s radiative output was 30% less than it...
- PHYSICS-radiation - Four billion years ago the Sun’s radiative output was 30% ...
- science - I believe that our solar system formed by the same process as star ...
- Science - 1.)Why is Earth’s temperature just right for life? (1 point) A.)Earth’...
- Science, Astrenomey - This is my theory, read well if you wish to know the truth...
- Science - Can someone please please help me? I don't have a text book, i have a ...
- Science Please help - Some of the oldest rocks ever found have been estimated to...
- physics help 3!! ** - Based on the following data about planet X (which orbits ...
- science - The Big Bang Hypothesis explains the possible origin of the a) sun b) ...