Posted by jenny on Wednesday, August 11, 2010 at 10:31am.
what is the term given to the activities of interest groups that seek to influence the making and implementation of public policy and to persuade government officials to support a group's position.
D. Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO)
- U.S government - GuruBlue, Wednesday, August 11, 2010 at 10:47am
Which of those do you think the answer is?
- U.S government - jenny, Wednesday, August 11, 2010 at 11:04am
idk i cant find it in my notes
- U.S government - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 11, 2010 at 11:05am
Look up each of the first three words in a dictionary. Try this one.
- U.S government - jenny, Wednesday, August 11, 2010 at 11:10am
i guess c
- U.S government - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 11, 2010 at 11:12am
Right. However, the question is poorly worded. The activities are called lobbying. The people who do the lobbying are lobbyists.
- U.S government - jenny, Wednesday, August 11, 2010 at 11:13am
oh ok thank you
- U.S government - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 11, 2010 at 11:16am
- U.S government - brion, Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 11:42am
Why are political parties created?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- government - __________ is the term given to the activities of interest groups ...
- government - lobbyists' activities are a. illegal b. regulated by laws c. not ...
- american government - Outside lobbying does not include the use of a. face-to ...
- Government vocab - A. general election B. propaganda C. conventions D. open ...
- american government - Regulatory capture involves situations in which: a)a ...
- American government - How do interest groups typically influence public policy ...
- Government - I have to write an essay on the question: What are the advantages ...
- English - 1. “To persuade my audience that drinking and driving laws should be ...
- American Government - 1. "Americans of all ages, all conditions, and all ...
- Civics - Rick wants to support a bill that is about to be voted on in his state'...