Posted by Yvette on Monday, August 9, 2010 at 12:45am.
Painting : Sixtus in appointing platina as prefect of the Vatican
Can you tell me more about this painting, for example,
1) the character of Sixtus IV and his favoritism
2) How Renaissance is illustrated in the painting
3) How Humanist is illutrated.
Art history - SraJMcGin, Monday, August 9, 2010 at 2:17am
Are you referring to a specific painting? If so, which one?
Art history - Writeacher, Monday, August 9, 2010 at 9:30am
The fresco here?
Read these carefully and take good notes.
Art history - Norma, Friday, August 13, 2010 at 5:49pm
On the discussion board, post 150-500 words (not including references) arguing your position (either agree or disagree) regarding the following statement:
Social, political, or economic conditions can alter the nature and meaning of art.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- art history - 1. Art enabled new understandings in this field 2. Credited with ...
- art - for my homework assignment i have a picture of Michaelangelo , creation of...
- art - hello me again! i am now looking at the wounderful painting of "little ...
- Math - Marie wants to draw a painting with an area of 40 square inches. If she ...
- Art - What is the subject of the painting Leda c. 1530 by Leonardo Da Vinci? How...
- Maths A Year 12 - Four years ago, an art collector bought a painting for $32 500...
- Art - This art movement presents a celebration of the American wilderness and ...
- art history - 1. art enabled new understandings in this field (the protestant ...
- HJC - • For this assignment, you will view five examples of 20th Century ...
- 3rd grade-art - In the art piece "Diego on My Mind" by Frida Kahlo, what can be ...