Posted by Timothy on Sunday, August 8, 2010 at 9:04pm.
Please help me I am confused on this math problem.
y/8-8/y=0 what are the solutions?
Wouldn't they be 0?
- math - bobpursley, Sunday, August 8, 2010 at 9:05pm
y= +- 8
- math - Timothy, Sunday, August 8, 2010 at 9:11pm
Ohh okay thank you for your help. So the anser is -8 correct?
- math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 8, 2010 at 9:13pm
Please go back and read Bob's answer again.
- math - Timothy, Sunday, August 8, 2010 at 9:15pm
Ms. Sue I have read it and im confused on the +-8, im not sure if that is a plus sign or T, sorry for the confusion.
- math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 8, 2010 at 9:21pm
Bob said that y = plus or minus 8.
- math - Timothy, Sunday, August 8, 2010 at 9:21pm
Thank you Ms. Sue
- math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 8, 2010 at 9:23pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math ~CHECK MY WORK PLEASE~ - Hello, Please check my answers, with stars (*) are...
- Math - Could someone please help me with this math problem? Solve using the ...
- Math - 1)How many real number solutions does the equation have? -8x^2-8x-2=0 A) ...
- Math help please last question - Solve the equation. 10. 2(4x -4) + 2(3x + 2) = ...
- English - 1. He can not solve the math problem. 2. He cannot solve the math ...
- MATH -- INFINATE SOLUTIONS?? HELP!! - Can anyone help me solve this problem; 2x...
- Math - Solve the equation using square roots 2x^2-128=0 A. -sqrt8, sqrt 8 B. -...
- Math - Can someone please explain how to solve 3x^2+7x-15=0 by using the ...
- Math - I don't understand how to solve this problem: In solving the equation (x...
- math help please - Which cannot describe a system of linear equations? no ...