Posted by Noemi on Friday, August 6, 2010 at 6:17pm.
How do you turn an improper fraction into a mixed number?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 6, 2010 at 6:19pm
- Math - Jen, Friday, August 6, 2010 at 9:14pm
Divide it out. 21/8= 2 5/8. The 2 is the answer with a remainder of 5 and the 8 is the denominator that always stays the same. Another example: 34/5 = 6 4/5
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Turn this improper fraction into a mixed number: 6/5.
- math - How do you make a mixed number into a improper fraction?
- math - Change the number sixteen to an improper fraction Change the number ...
- Mixed numbers and improper fractions - Improper fraction as a mixed number in ...
- 6th grade - HOW DO YOU CHANGE AN IMPROPER FRACTION INTO A WHOLE OR MIXED NUMBER
- 5th grade - how to convert improper fraction into mixed number or whole numbers
- math - how do you turn a $13.75 into an improper fraction
- math - how do you turn a decimal into a fraction or a mixed number in simplest ...
- math HELP - How would I change the improper fraction 56/15 to mixed number in ...
- math - 12 1/3 + 7 7/15 switch fractions to improper fractions then find a common...