Posted by jenny on Thursday, August 5, 2010 at 1:33pm.
prologue : to epilogue as preface : ?A. introduction
C. table of contents
- Eng. lll analogies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 5, 2010 at 1:41pm
Check the definitions of these terms in this dictionary. Then tell us what YOU think.
- eng. lll analogies - jenny, Thursday, August 5, 2010 at 1:54pm
i think its D but i need to be sure cause i can't get anymore questions wrong
- Eng. lll analogies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 5, 2010 at 2:02pm
Right. D is correct.
- eng. lll analogies - jenny, Thursday, August 5, 2010 at 2:07pm
thank you very much
- eng. lll analogies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 5, 2010 at 2:21pm
You're very welcome.
- eng. lll analogies - MJ, Friday, August 6, 2010 at 1:56am
Prologue is before the story
Epilogue is after the story
Preface is before the novel
Appendix comes at the end.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- early childhood - Two features of nonfiction books for older readers that are ...
- English - Whish analogy would best go with this one? A:Z:: A. girl:mother B. ...
- Physical Education - Which of the following is not true concerning footnotes The...
- English - Would this be D if not Which analogy would best go with this one? A:Z...
- Table of Contents - I seem silly asking this question but.... How does a table ...
- English - Thank you very much. Here are a few other sentences I'm doubtful about...
- English - You should always document your quoted information with a properly for...
- Effective essay writing - Resources: Appendix B, Effective Introductions and ...
- English - I forgot to add a sentence on tragedies. Thank you. 1)The tragedy is ...
- Com215 - Give a copy of Appendix D to a friend or family member and ask that ...