Posted by nancy on Thursday, August 5, 2010 at 10:58am.
These poor (3) results have occured when students where unable to package the (4) instructors ideas's into easily units.
I think the answer is c) since this sentence is talking in the past tense.
which question 4 I chose
c) since I the ideas were the intructors.
Please let me know if I got them right
Englsih - Writeacher, Thursday, August 5, 2010 at 11:39am
Yes, both are correct.
Englsih - nancy, Thursday, August 5, 2010 at 11:41am
English - Writeacher, Thursday, August 5, 2010 at 11:42am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - correct the following tenese Concentration does not mean (1) think ...
- English - correct the following tenese please soemone help me as soon as ...
- math repost Please Help! - Hello, In a class of 24 students, every student flips...
- MATH - Hello, In a class of 24 students, every student flips fairly two coins 40...
- Biology - If two different people use the same dichotomous key to identify the ...
- science(chem) - Hi =) I have two Q's 1. What are the 2 purposes of using a ...
- Chemistry-help - The 3 results should be within ± 0.5. I have 3 results 1) 1.5 2...
- chemistry - have my results from a simple titration experiment (sodium carbonate...
- Science 8th grade - please check my answer thanks I need to write at least one ...
- English - Here is the second part which is sometimes confusing. I really hope ...