Posted by kinley on Thursday, August 5, 2010 at 8:20am.
in lamb to the slaughter mary maloney represents a feminist who undergoes total metamorphosis. validate the sentence reflecting on her conduct in the story?
English - Writeacher, Thursday, August 5, 2010 at 8:57am
First, you'll need to find places in the story that support these ideas:
~~Mary Maloney represents a feminist,
~~Mary Maloney undergoes total metamorphosis.
Make two lists (or use two pages) of notes (about what she DOES and THINKS, not what other characters think about her) and page numbers for each category. It's from your lists that you'll decide what specifics to include in your paper -- which will be the strongest ones to support your main idea.
Once you get your thesis statement written, you can post it if you want feedback from anyone here.
Once you get your first draft written, you can post that also.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - In the story "Lamb to the Slaughter", what was Mary Maloney's habits?
- English - on the story 'Lamb to the slaughter' what changes and feelings does ...
- english - How does Marry Maloney looks like in the story "Lamb to the Slaughter...
- english - is mary maloney in lamb to the salughter immoral
- English - So i have to do this newspaper article about the lamb to the slaughter...
- english - what makes the short story lamb to the slaughter a good story? could ...
- english literature - what is the main theme "lamb to the slaughter" story and ...
- 9th grade - Monologue of Mary Malony in the storie "the lamb of the slaughter"?
- english - Someone can help me this Marking the rhythm please. Mark the strong ...
- english - what makes "lamb to the slaughter" such a good short story? this ...