Posted by candy on Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 7:49pm.
Are these correct?
Here, I am supposed to label the sentences interrogative,exclamatory,imperative, and declarative. Then, I have to put the correct punctuation mark beside it.
1.Look at the apes
Look at the ape (imperative)
2. How clever they are
How clever they are! (exclamatory)
3. They almost seem human
They almost seem human! (declarative)
4.Do you notice anything about the biggest ape
Do you notice anything about the biggest ape? (interrogative)
5. That ape looks familiar
That ape looks familiar. (declarative)
6.Doesn't it remind you of someone
Doesn't it remind you of someone? (interrogative)
7. Akiko has challenged me to a contest.
Akiko has challenged me to a contest. (declarative)
8. Which one of us can create the most imaginative painting
Which one of us can create the most imaginative painting? (Interrogative)
Change each sentence into the kind of sentence identified in parenthesis.
9. You should watch that ape. (imperative)
Watch that ape!
10. It is copying my movements. (interrogative)
Why is it copying my movements?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Read each sentence. Write whether the sentence is declarative ...
- english - Imperative Interrogative Declarative Exclamatory 1.what a ball game ...
- Language Arts - What are the following sentences. 1. - Isn't it time for the ...
- 6th grade english - Please tell me if I have identified the following the ...
- English - Need help writing a birthday card with 4 types of sentences? ...
- English -9th grade - Is Sam going to sleep early tonight: declarative imperative...
- ENGLISH - Identify the type of sentence: Josh and I are meeting for pizza at ...
- Grammar and Composition - 1. John and Nicole washes the dishes a. sentence ...
- Ann - Need to correct the punctuation for each sentence. then right if it is ...
- 6th garde language to ms. sue - this has to be correct! 1. How pretty the sunset...