Posted by vedrana on Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 12:45pm.
Both before and after birth,physical development follows the cephalocaudal principle and the proximodistal principle.Which pair pf events below best illustrates first cephalocaudal,then proximodistal development?
a)Izzy could clap his hands stamp his feet and nod "yes and "no" before he could walk
b)Menelik could give a hug before he could pick up a pea and squeeze the cat before he could pull its whiskers
c)Eloise could hug the cat before she could pull his whiskers and stamp her feet before she could clap her hands
d)Betina could lift her head before she could walk and give a hug before she could pick up a pea
IS D CORRECT ANSWER?THANK YOU:))))
- human growth and development - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 1:48pm
I think a, b, and d could be correct.
Please define these two terms:
- human growth and development - vedrana, Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 1:54pm
cephalocaudal principle that development proceeds in a head to tail direction;that is that upper parts of the body develop before lower parts of the trunk
-proximodistal principle that development proceeds from within to without;that is ,that parts of the body near the center develop before the extremities
- human growth and development - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 5:07pm
Then I agree with you about D.
- human growth and development - Anonymous, Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 9:01pm
Baby Lilith’s big sister has taken Lilith’s new teddy bear from her and has hidden it in the closet. Baby Lilith will look for the teddy bear if she has developed
- human growth and development - constance, Thursday, November 28, 2013 at 11:23pm
a) object permanence
b) visual preference
- human growth and development - constance, Thursday, November 28, 2013 at 11:37pm
the reasons that behavioral geneticists study sets of twins is to try to determine:
a) which karyotypes differentiate monochorionic from dichorionic twins
b) the relative influence of heredity and environment within a given population
c) the level of genetic and chromosomal abnormalities that are present in the population
d) which defects are transmitted by dominant inheritance, and which are transmitted by recessive inheritance
- human growth and development - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 3:03pm
Answer this Question
- Child Psychology - I need someone to let me know if I answered these two ...
- Child Psychology - I need help, could someone please check my answers to these ...
- early childhood - eriksons work identified 1.physical skill development 2 ...
- History - Each year, the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) rates a ...
- AED 202 - Compose a 1,050- to 1,750-word explanation of the development process...
- development - To what extent does development mean more than than economic ...
- Western experience - All of the following are late-twentieth century ...
- Child Development - Prepare a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, flow chart, ...
- cda - Which of the following is included within the domain of social and ...
- AED 201 - What is one principle from the INTASC Principles that you feel you ...