Posted by Ariel on Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 11:56am.
These are the problems I had difficulty with out of 35!
1.)Which is true about the roles of lieutenant governor and vice president?
=a)Both are always elected separately from the chief executive.
b)Lieutenant governors have more power than the vice president.
c)Lieutenant governors are subject to stricter term limits than the vice president.
d)No answer is correct.
2.)Which word best describes the Founding Fathers' feelings about political parties?
3.) Which party supported States' rights and championed the common man? =a)The Federalist Party
b)The Democratic-Republican Party
c)The Whig Party
d)The Green Party
4.) Which is NOT a purpose served by political parties in the United States?
a)Choosing the Dean of the House of Representatives.
b)Facilitating coordination in government.
=c)Disseminating public information.
d)Choosing and vouching for candidates.
- American Gov't - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 12:32pm
1. None of the answers is right, so it must be d.
2. I think there's a better answer.
4. Considering the strife and stonewalling in Congress, there must be a better answer.
- American Gov't - Ariel, Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 12:43pm
Thanks Ms. Sue!
- American Gov't - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 12:45pm
You're welcome, Ariel.
- American Gov't - jwalk, Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:21am
Which is true about the roles of lieutenant governor and vice president?
Both are always elected separately from the chief executive. Lieutenant governors have more power than the vice president.
Lieutenant governors are subject to stricter term limits than the vice president. No answer is correct.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- government - which of these statements about the california lieutenant governor ...
- government - How do the duties of the Lieutenant Governor compare to those of ...
- Civics (The American President Movie) - In the movie the American Dream ...
- government - The governor is the chief executive officer in the state. Which ...
- Social studies - 2.Which of the following is a true statement? A. the ...
- American Government - The president's constitutional roles,such as chief ...
- US History - Which of the following statements was true about the Confederate ...
- American History - Which of the following occurred in the presidential election ...
- History - The president of the senate also serves as the? A. head of the ...
- US GOV - Which of the following statements concerning the Twenty-fifth Amendment...