posted by angel smith on .
give me some ideals on identifying individuals or groups from the 20th century who continues to pursue liberty and happiness and beyond
I think you mean "ideas" not "ideals," yes? If you're in a humanities class, you need to be precise about your word choice.
You should look up and read widely about people in various movements during the 20th century. Here are some ideas:
1. Go to http://www.google.com
2. Type in women's suffrage movement.
3. Press the Enter key.
4. Read different search results until you find what you need; take good notes on the people you find most interesting
5. Re-search with different search terms, such as civil rights movement. Repeat step 4.
6. Continue in this fashion with other historical events or people from the 20th century.