Posted by Steven B. on Saturday, July 31, 2010 at 2:59am.
i wanna know if Mother Teresa is a well-educated person. I mean like what kind of education did she get?
How did she die? Died of leprosy got from the ppl she took care of?
- Mother Teresa - Writeacher, Saturday, July 31, 2010 at 8:31am
Read widely and take good notes:
Mother Teresa - Biography
Biography of the winner of the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979.
Mother Teresa Of Calcutta Center
Official Mother Teresa website of the Missionaries of Charity. Learn more about Mother Teresa, videos, audios, Photos, & more. Welcome to the of ...
- Mother Teresa - Ms. Sue, Saturday, July 31, 2010 at 11:33am
Apparently Mother Teresa died of a heart attack. I found no indication that she had leprosy.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. The work is too difficult to do. 2. The work is so difficult that I...
- Math - Teresa put tiles marked with the letters of her name into a bag. The back...
- re - How does mother teresa ispires people
- religion - describe mother teresa's agony".
- English - What's a good title for a mother Teresa essay?
- math algebra - how would i do this problem elina and teresa raced on their bikes...
- religion - describe mother's teresa's agony? what are the characteristics of her...
- English - 1. You look like your mother. 2. You take after your mother. 3. You ...
- social - can you please suggest few finer points on mother teresa as i need to ...
- social - can you please tell me few finer points on mother teresa and indira ...