Posted by NOAH on Friday, July 30, 2010 at 9:22pm.
HOW DID THEY GET THIS ANSWER?
PHYSICAL INVENTORY OF PICTURE FRAME WAS TAKEN AT TARGET THEY FOUND THERE WAS 700 WAS REMAINING WHAT WAS THE INVENTORY PRICING?
IT GOES ON TO GIVE THE STRATEGY
JAN 1 BEGIN INVEN. 400 UNITS @ $5.00 = $2000.00
APRIL 9 PURCHASE 200 UNITS @ $6.00 = $1200.00
JULY 19 PURCHASE 500 UNITS @ $7.00 =
OCT 15 PURCHASE 300 UNITS @ 8.00 =
STEP 1:200 UNITS @ $9.00 FROM DEC.8
300 UNITS @ $8.00 FROM OCT.5
200 UNITS @ $7.00 FROM JULY 19
700 INVENTORY DEC.31
STEP 2&3:UNITS COST/UNITS TOTAL
200 $9.00 $1800.00
300 $8.00 $2,400
200 $7.00 $1,400
INVENTORY BALANCE $5600.00
I DON'T UNDERSTAND IN STEP 1 WHERE DID THEY GET 200 UNITS @ $7.OO FOR JULY 19TH.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Imagine that you’re the manager of an auto parts store. Figure A-2 ...
- math - Imagine that you're the manager of the Candle Shop. Figures C-1 contains ...
- very hard math question please help - The Candle Shop -Annual Inventory of ...
- Inventory - Jan Gentry is the owner of a small company that pro¬duces electric ...
- Accounting - Year end inventory at cost $55,902, at retail 84,700. Questions: A ...
- math please help - please check my answer thanks :) I messed up somewhere.:( ...
- Math please explian - You are the manager of The Candle Shop using the FIFO ...
- Business Math - Using the FIFO method of inventory pricing, what is the dollar ...
- Math - Jan Gentry is the owner of a small company that pro¬duces electric ...
- Math confused - Amy is the owner of The Candle Shop she uses the FIFO method for...