Posted by barb on Thursday, July 29, 2010 at 12:35am.
is there a common multipple for 116, and 145? Can 116/145 be reduced or simplified? I have been agonizing for an hour over this. Please show me the answer.
math - Damon, Thursday, July 29, 2010 at 5:15am
There is always a common multiple, the product of the two numbers.
However look for a smaller one by factoring each.
116 = 2*58 = 2*2*29
145 = 5*29
so we need
29 and 5 and 2 and 2
580/116 = 5
580/145 = 4 good
Well, we already know we can divide top and bottom of the fraction by 29 to simplify it.
generic sorbitrate tr online discount international - generic sorbitrate tr online discount international, Wednesday, August 11, 2010 at 4:28pm
generic sorbitrate tr online discount international
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - The amount 116 is 145% of what number? (Write the equation and solve it)
- Math - What is 145 over 16 in simplest form? 29/2 * 5/8 = 145/16 = ?? PLEASE ...
- Chemistry - This question has been bugging me for a long time. A rock contains a...
- math - CD sales at corner music increased 145% last year. which number is ...
- algebra Please Help - New question: A baseball was 2.74 feet above ground when ...
- Calculus - Taylor - could you please help me with solving this problem? #1) Find...
- math check - Consider the following table and use the formulas that are given ...
- Precalculus - Homework help quick given f(x)= (X+1)/(x) and g(x)= x squared +1 ...
- Maths.. - Uh...Yea... Sorry about this, but I"m trying to study and I need ...
- math - how would I write 145% as a fraction? it would be 145/1000 could you by ...