Posted by kila on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 6:39am.
1)give two properties of gold which makes it an economically valuable mineral
2)what is the difference between gold and an ordinary rock?
3)what is difference between gold mine and gold prospect?
- geography - Writeacher, Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 7:20am
Please note that we don't do students' homework for them. Be sure to go back into your textbook or use a good search engine. http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/
Once YOU have come up with attempted answers to YOUR questions, please re-post and let us know what you think. Then someone here will be happy to comment on your thinking.
- geography - Dr Russ, Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 8:04am
1) you can do from general knowledge
or see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold
2) is an interesting question as you need to define the property, before you can state a difference. For example gold is very much more dense than 'ordinary' rock (what ever that is), so there is a big difference. Both 'ordinary' rock and gold are found naturally in the ground, so there is no difference in the source.
3) see http://www.thefreedictionary.com/goldmine
- GOLD DUST FOR SALE - BENSON IMO, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 4:18am
GOLD DUST FOR SALE
Dear Sir/ Madam,
We are small scale Gold miners here on the sub-region of West Africa. We have some huge
quantity of alluvial Gold Dust for sale at a considerable price of $30,500USD per kilo
which is below world market price, 22 carat and 92.05% purity. If you are interested, do
not hesitate to get back to us as soon as possible for us to give you our full co-operate
MR BENSON IMO
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - The purity of gold is measured in karats. Twenty-four karat gold is ...
- Algebra 2 - The purity of gold is measured in karats. Twenty-four karat gold is ...
- math - The amount of gold jewelry and other products is measured in karats (K), ...
- Adut education - The amount of gold jewelry and other products is measured in ...
- algebra - . A rich merchant had collected many gold coins. He did not want ...
- algebra - A rich merchant had collected many gold coins. He did not want anybody...
- Science - How many number of gold atom are present in 0.6 gm of 18 carat gold....
- science - how does adding copper to gold change the economic value of the gold ...
- physics - A gold prospector finds a solid rock that is composed solely of quartz...
- Physics - A gold prospector finds a solid rock that is composed solely of quartz...