Posted by Donna on Monday, July 26, 2010 at 9:08am.
Which of the following mathematical relationships could be found in a linear programming model? Choose YES if the relationship could be, and NO if it could not.
1. B-2A + 7B = 45
2. 4A - B less than or equal to 10
3. A + \ 2B greater than or equal to 22
4. 3A + 2B - AB = 12
5. 2A2 - 8B greater than or equal to 14
Linear programming - SraJMcGin, Monday, July 26, 2010 at 10:31am
Please refer to your next post for tutorials.
Linear programming - Joyce, Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 4:48pm
how do I solve the following linear programming model graphically usin QM:
Minimize Z= 8x1 + 6x2
Subject to 4x1 + 2x2 < 20
-6x1 +4x2 < 12
X1 + x2 < 6
X1,X2 > 0
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math-linear programming - Which of the following mathematical relationships ...
- Statistics - Which of the following mathematical relationships could be found ...
- Linear Programming - The Graphical Method - Solve the linear programming ...
- Pre-calculus - 1)Which term best describes the linear programming situation ...
- calculus - 1)Which term best describes the linear programming situation ...
- ST - linear programming programming by graphing and then determining which ...
- linear programming - The Pyrotec Company produces three electrical products-...
- linear programming - For the linear program Max 2A + 7B s.t. A + B greater than ...
- linear programming problem - Consider the linear programming problem: Maximize P...
- Algebra - Determine if the relationship represented in the table is linear. If ...