Posted by eric on Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 1:36pm.
a^4 + b^4 + c^4 - 2 (a^2 x b^2 + a^2 x c + b^2 x c)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Maths - How to do factorise ? What is Factorise ? Give me some examples ,please...
- Maths factorise - Factorise 3px-3py-x+y
- factorising - how do you factorise? for example putting 2x² + x - 3 into ...
- math - help my daughter has a math problem and came to me for help, I am lost...
- Math - Factorise:x^4+4
- math - Factorise 3x^4-6x^3=
- math - Factorise 2(x-1)-4(x-1)
- math - factorise 4(x-y)^3-(x-y)
- math - how to factorise?
- math - factorise:x^2-1-2y-y^2