Posted by eric on Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 1:36pm.
a^4 + b^4 + c^4 - 2 (a^2 x b^2 + a^2 x c + b^2 x c)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Maths - How to do factorise ? What is Factorise ? Give me some examples ,please...
- math - help my daughter has a math problem and came to me for help, I am lost...
- factorising - how do you factorise? for example putting 2x² + x - 3 into ...
- math - factorise 4(x-y)^3-(x-y)
- math - how to factorise?
- math - factorise:x^2-1-2y-y^2
- math - how do i factorise: a)5a^2b+ab^2 b)9k^2-1 c)2y^2-5y+2
- Mathematics - Hi Just wandering When I factorise the following : 4s-16t+20r It ...
- math - factorise 1-16(1-y)^2 please help me
- math - factorise:- (i). 6-x-2x^2 (ii).4y^2-8y+3 (iii).3m^2+24+36