Posted by Rose on Thursday, July 22, 2010 at 4:10pm.
Below are the formulas of some hydrates. what is the mole ratio of salt to water?
- Chemistry - DrBob222, Thursday, July 22, 2010 at 4:27pm
There must be something about this that you don't understand. Tell me what it is and let's get these pesky problems out of the way. I did the mole ratio for ZnSO4.7H2O and told you it was 1 mole salt to 7 moles H2O, which follows from the formula (ZnSO4)1.7H2O. It's just a matter of looking at the formula and writing down the answer unless there is some hangup I don't know about.
- Chemistry - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 3:57pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - how to find the mole ratio of salt to water of Mo(NO3)2.5H2O CaSO4....
- Chemistry - CaSO4.2H2O ==> CaSO4 + 2H2O moles CaSO4.2H2O = 15.00 g x (1 mole ...
- Chemistry - on heating the hydrate CaSO4*2H2O, how many moles of water should be...
- chemistry - calcium nitrate + sulfuric acid =caso4+? write a balanced chemical ...
- chem - a 2.50g sample of hydrate of calcium sulfate losses 0.523g of water when ...
- AP Chemistry - The identity of an unknown solid is to be determined. The ...
- chemistry - Given the following reaction: Pd(NO3)2+CaSO4-->PdSO4+Ca(NO3)2 If ...
- chemistry - mole ratio of CaSO4.2H2O
- CHEM 1411 - A 0.4550g solid mixture containing CaSO4 dissolved in water and ...
- Chemistry - The Ksp of CaSO4 is 4.93× 10–5. Calculate the solubility (in g/L) of...