Posted by slickchic on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 11:11pm.
: Characteristics of At-Risk Students
• Resources: The Online Library and Ch. 4 of Introduction to Teaching
• Read p. 134 of the text, which discusses the way one school district addresses the needs of a group of at-risk students.
• Choose a category of at-risk students identified in Ch. 4 of the text
• Use the Internet and Library databases to research one or more exemplary programs in your state, school district, or community that help meet the needs of the selected group of at-risk students.
• Write a 700- to 1,100-word paper that includes your description of the category of at-risk students you chose and the programs you found for the selected type of at-risk students.
o Explain what components make the program(s) beneficial and ‘exemplary’.
o Evaluate how well the programs ensure they reach all targeted students and how well students’ needs are met. I live in PA and the category I chose is bullying
AED20 - Writeacher, Thursday, July 22, 2010 at 7:08am
What kind of HELP do you need? You need to be specific when asking questions here.
If all you do is post your entire assignment, nothing will happen since no one here will do your work for you. But if you are specific about what you don't understand about the assignment or exactly what help you need, someone might be able to assist you.
AED20 - slickchic, Thursday, July 22, 2010 at 10:02am
I am having trouble with finding what Pennsylvania is doing to meet the needs of at risk youth dealing with neglect
AED20 - bobpursley, Thursday, July 22, 2010 at 10:23am
In this search, you can find the law:
However, what is actually done, I could not find. Have you tried contacting a social worker in Penn?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- AE - Choose a category of at-risk students identified in Ch. 4 of the text. o ...
- AED - research one or more exemplary programs in your state, school district, ...
- At-Risk children - Create a plan for identifying potential students for the new ...
- MGT 437 - Which one of the following is not a project risk? a)Political Risk b) ...
- Math - A group of 54 randomly selected students from one school district ...
- AED - I need help bad with the following Use at least three sources—other than ...
- Diversity in the Classroom - Imagine that you have been asked to serve on the ...
- diversity in classroom ( need a lil better underin - • Imagine that you have ...
- AED 201 - I need help on where to go online to find the information below, I ...
- AED - I am trying to find sources with information about exemplary programs in ...