posted by slickchic on .
: Characteristics of At-Risk Students
• Resources: The Online Library and Ch. 4 of Introduction to Teaching
• Read p. 134 of the text, which discusses the way one school district addresses the needs of a group of at-risk students.
• Choose a category of at-risk students identified in Ch. 4 of the text
• Use the Internet and Library databases to research one or more exemplary programs in your state, school district, or community that help meet the needs of the selected group of at-risk students.
• Write a 700- to 1,100-word paper that includes your description of the category of at-risk students you chose and the programs you found for the selected type of at-risk students.
o Explain what components make the program(s) beneficial and ‘exemplary’.
o Evaluate how well the programs ensure they reach all targeted students and how well students’ needs are met. I live in PA and the category I chose is bullying
What kind of HELP do you need? You need to be specific when asking questions here.
If all you do is post your entire assignment, nothing will happen since no one here will do your work for you. But if you are specific about what you don't understand about the assignment or exactly what help you need, someone might be able to assist you.
I am having trouble with finding what Pennsylvania is doing to meet the needs of at risk youth dealing with neglect
In this search, you can find the law:
However, what is actually done, I could not find. Have you tried contacting a social worker in Penn?