Posted by upbeat on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 12:22pm.
Use the elimination method to solve
-x + 4y= 13
The solution is (___,___)
- Math Elimination method - drwls, Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 12:35pm
This is an easy one. Just add them.
Make an effort
- Math Elimination method - upbeat, Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 12:55pm
- Math Elimination method - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 1:01pm
47 + 13 does not equal 34
- Math Elimination method - Anonymous, Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 1:40pm
I thought you would have to subtract 47-13= 34
Do i have to divide 60 by 12?
And where do i find where y?
- Math Elimination method - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 1:47pm
y = 60/12
- Math Elimination method - Anonymous, Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 2:56pm
correct answer was (37/25, -72/25)
- Math Elimination method - honey singh, Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 1:16am
what is elimination method
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Elimination Method Help - solve by the elimination method 5x+5y= -7 7x-3y=19 The...
- Math Algebra - Please help Solve by the elimination method x+7y=54 -x + 6y=37 ...
- math elimination method - elimination method really confuses me. solve by ...
- Algebra - Solving system of linear equations by using the apropiate method name ...
- algebra - solve by elimination method what is the solution of the system? 0.3x-0...
- Algebra 1 - bobpursey, In this problem you helped me with earlier: Solve using ...
- Algebra/Elimination method - Solve using the elimination method. If the system ...
- algebra - solve by the elimination method x+4y=17 -x+6y=3 What is the solution ...
- math - Please solve the system with the elimination method. Explain each step as...
- calculus - Leave any unneeded answer spaces blank. [Hint: use synthetic division...