Posted by arthur on Monday, July 19, 2010 at 7:04pm.
Enter the numerical energy values (X, Y, & Z) on the y-axis and calculate the Ea and G.
(Note: This is a multipart problem. First input your values for X, Y, and Z. When you are satisfied with your values submit them and check the box Go on to next part (When you submit your answers) after you submit your answers you will not be able to access the first part again or submit new values.)
Data Table....... Energy Values
- CHEMISTRY (WEBWORK) - Anonymous, Monday, July 19, 2010 at 7:13pm
no need to thank me
- CHEMISTRY (WEBWORK) - To "Anonymous" , Monday, November 8, 2010 at 7:00pm
THANK YOUUUUU, you're a life saver!!! :D
- CHEMISTRY (WEBWORK) - Anonymous, Friday, May 6, 2011 at 3:46am
i don't understand how you got this. please explain. oh and thank you soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- CHEMISTRY (WEBWORK) - Snake, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 3:57am
X= 0.1 Ea=0
Y= 0.1 DeltaG=0
- CHEMISTRY (WEBWORK) - yah, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 5:56pm
Snake is right
- CHEMISTRY (WEBWORK) - AD, Monday, February 20, 2012 at 3:04pm
- CHEMISTRY (WEBWORK) - Anonymous, Monday, May 21, 2012 at 6:54pm
the answers are right :))
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry(Webwork) - Enter the numerical energy values (X, Y, & Z) on the y-axis...
- Algebra - Use the above graph of f(x) to complete the following table for ...
- chem webwork - A. Increasing halogen atom size. B. Decreasing acid strength. C...
- Computer Science - MATLAB - One interesting property of a Fibonacci sequence is ...
- Computer Science - MATLAB - I guess it was skipped One interesting property of a...
- physics - 1.If a mass is 15 cm from the axis of rotation and makes 25 ...
- Chemistry - How would the electronegativity and first ionization energy values ...
- math - The application of one function followed by the application of a second ...
- Precalculus - The application of one function followed by the application of a ...
- CSI 115 Logic And Design - Hi I know you have got this same question ask to you ...