February 22, 2017

Homework Help: AED 201

Posted by Jessica on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 at 8:00pm.

I need help on where to go online to find the information below, I think I am missing something, because I can't find it. I have looked at the florida dept of ed., okaloosa district site and the edwins elementary site. Help!!! HEre is the question:

o Search the Web to see how your community might be involved at the school or district you’re investigating. School, district, city, chamber of commerce, county, or state Web sites may provide information. What programs, if any, exist for the school or district that address the needs of students having low SES? What types of programs should or could the school, district, or community provide?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions