Posted by pam baker on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 at 7:09pm.
a pathology report shows adenocarcinoma. what type of info should also appear on report?
medical - Christopher, Wednesday, July 14, 2010 at 7:28pm
medical Terminology - nicky, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 4:59pm
show a template on how to write a fictitious medical report of about two paragraphs describing a dermatologic condition or disease. Focus the report on the onset, progression, location, and etiology of the condition or disease, and the treatment parameters.
All terms must be defined in this report.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- health - 12. A pathology report shows adenocarcinoma. What type of information ...
- Medical Terminology - The Histology report showed adenocarcinoma. What type of ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - Do you recommend any videos of a particular city in the ...
- law - Dr. Bob applies for medical staff privileges at General Hospital. The ...
- penn foster - Dr. Bob applies for medical staff privileges at General Hospital. ...
- general law - Dr. Bob applies for medical staff privileges at General Hospital. ...
- medical coding - dr. hannah tells a patient about the surgery needed to treat ...
- report - I am doing a report on the Xbox 720. Where can i find info about it. ...
- Medical termanology - Write a fictitious medical report of about two paragraphs ...
- Research Report - I have written an outline for my research report and I am now ...