Posted by jaydene on Monday, July 12, 2010 at 10:33am.
explain the methid used to get the answers 45m*cos33=37.7m and 45m*sin33=24.5
- trig - Henry, Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 9:29pm
Draw a right triangle, and label it
ABC. AB should be the hypotenuse,
BC the vertical side, and AC, the
horizontal side. Angle C is the right
angle. make angle A 33 deg.and AB 45m. We are going to solve the triangle using the trig. functions.
45m*COS A = 45m*COS33 = 37.7m = AC.
45m*SIN A = 45m*SIN33 = 24.5m = BC.
B = 90 - A = 90 - 33 = 57 deg.
We have solved the triangle completely.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - A Body with a mass of 150kg is located at a height of 45 m. If allowed...
- economics - am i right? don't want to hand in wrong homework again, my mom will ...
- Physics - Alright, I can't figure it out, here's the problem. 3. A boy is giving...
- trig - two trees r on oposite sides of a river..a cable is atatched at the top ...
- math - capacity of a vessel with area 45m^2 and height 8m
- Math - The area of a rectangle is 900m2.If its breadth is 45m,what is its length...
- physics - if a juggernaut decelerates at 9m/s^2, how long will it take him to ...
- math - What should be the result when the speed 45m/sec converted into km/hr
- chemistry - what is the final molarity when 250ml 0.45M is mixed with 350mL ...
- honors geometry - find the area of an eqilateral triangle with perimeter 45m