Posted by Zack on Thursday, July 8, 2010 at 9:50pm.
One possible method to begin an essay is
A. to paraphrase
B. to meditate
C. to ask a question
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 8, 2010 at 9:54pm
- English - Zack, Thursday, July 8, 2010 at 9:58pm
Why not? Doesn't meditate mean think or plan? If yes, I think B is correct as we have to think about what the thesis statement is and what we are going to write in the essay.
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 8, 2010 at 10:01pm
I interpret this question to mean the first words in an essay. I don't think it means your preparation before writing it.
Why should you learn to write a good essay? In addition to getting a good grade, you also need to write essays for your classes in high school and college.
- English - Zack, Thursday, July 8, 2010 at 10:04pm
So is the answer C? Thanks
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 8, 2010 at 10:05pm
C is the best answer.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English 12 - In my essay: How do I distinguish my ideas from paraphrasing (with ...
- english - i have no clue how to paraphrase!!! paraphrase the quotation: the ...
- PHI 103 - Kari Popper advocates, as a more efficient way to examine a scientific...
- English Essay Writing - I posted my English essay homework on March 17,2008 and ...
- English - Hi, were going to have a sight essay test soon and one of things we ...
- English Essay IMPRTNT - i have an English persuasive essay due tomorrow. this is...
- English - Could you paraphrase this sentence for me? His wish was to keep his ...
- MATH STUCK:-( - I am having some difficulties factoring polynomials and I use ...
- English essay - For significant impact, How can place (i chose house) can shaped...
- Essessentials of Communication(Speech) - I've been stuck on this question for ...