Posted by Derrick on Thursday, July 8, 2010 at 6:16pm.
Name and give the symbol for each of the following:
a)the element in period 3 group 2
= Magnesium = Mg
b)the halogen in period 4
= Bromine = Br
c)the element in period 6 and group 11
= Gold = Au
d)the akali metal in period 2
= Lithium = Li
e)the noble gas in period 1
- Chemistry - DrBob222, Thursday, July 8, 2010 at 6:21pm
All right except for e. Hydrogen is not a noble element.
- Chemistry - Derrick, Thursday, July 8, 2010 at 6:26pm
The noble gas in period 1 is not Hydrogen, so it would be Helium He. Sir, can you also take a look at my "Damon" post.
- Chemistry - DrBob222, Thursday, July 8, 2010 at 6:37pm
Just did the Damon post. He is correct for this one.
- Chemistry - Derrick, Thursday, July 8, 2010 at 6:42pm
Thank you sir
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - 1. in which group is bromine found(on the periodic table)? 2. what ...
- Chemistry - ONe day, you were walking along the road with your friend and saw a ...
- Chemistry - Analyze each table of ionization energy data (in kJ/mol) to identify...
- chemistry - what is the difference between elements in a group and elements in a...
- chemistry - ASAP - An unknown element reacts with bromine to give bromide, MBr3...
- Chemistry - What element is in the second period in Group 4A?
- Science - Which of the following units are in order from smallest to largest? a...
- physics - an electric heating element is conneceted to a 110V circuit and a ...
- Chemistry - An element's symbol, # of protons, electrons, neutrons, atomic #, ...
- science - element 118 was reportedly synthesized in 1999, but the claim was ...