Posted by G on Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 11:28pm.
Dear Dr. Bob,
Go to this website listed and you will see that this is not a take home exam. This is my professor's website and you can see his comment on the exams we took today 7/7/10. I just want to know what my score is so I can just relax.
type in eee dot uci dot edu slash 10y slash 40190 slash whatsnew dot html
Sorry I could not put in the actual website. Jiskha will not let me.
Posted by G on Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 10:42pm.
I just took a chemistry midterm and our teacher let us keep the exam. I was wondering if you could let me know if I was right or wrong for the following questions. I can ask my professor later for details.
Which of the following are best described as strong acids?
(a) H2SO4 and HI
(b) HNO2 and benzenesulfonic acid
(c) Both a and c
(d) Both a and b
I CHOSE (A) AS MY ANSWER
In the reaction 2NO(g) + Cl2(g) = 2NOCl(g) an increase in the pressure, keeping the temperature constant will
(a) increase the value of Kp
(b) decrease the value of Kp
(c) increase the concentration of NOCl
(d) both a and b
(e) both a and c
I CHOSE (C) WAS MY ANSWER
When hemoglobin, Hb, reacts with oxygen, O2, we get oxyhemoglobin HbO2:
Hb(aq) + O2(g) --> HbO2 (aq)
At high altitude, the partial pressure of O2 is lower. To get adequate HbO2 to live, an organism would likely
(a) produce less Hb
(b) produce more Hb
(c) reduce HbO2
(d) both b and c
(e) none of these
I CHOSE (B) AS MY ANSWER
CHEMISTRY - DrBob222, Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 11:10pm
If this is a take home exam, I don't want to help you cheat.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Website Question - Will the website be supporting pictures soon? like take a pic...
- English - I am new and I have questions. Are there any teachers in this website...
- Sociology-Citing a Source - I need help citing a source APA style for my ...
- Citing a source APA - I need help citing a source APA style for my bibliography...
- history - what are the two towns near boston that in 1775 the first battles of ...
- Website.need it please! - Can any one help me to find which website is good for ...
- grammar - In the following sentence select the compound predicate. We could ...
- question - My question is inregards to why is it that all of my questions that i...
- English/ Help - Choose the sentence that does not include a usage error. A) ...
- Discrete Mathematics - A tutor website wants to see how time spent studying for ...