Posted by G on Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 10:42pm.
I just took a chemistry midterm and our teacher let us keep the exam. I was wondering if you could let me know if I was right or wrong for the following questions. I can ask my professor later for details.
Which of the following are best described as strong acids?
(a) H2SO4 and HI
(b) HNO2 and benzenesulfonic acid
(c) Both a and c
(d) Both a and b
I CHOSE (A) AS MY ANSWER
In the reaction 2NO(g) + Cl2(g) = 2NOCl(g) an increase in the pressure, keeping the temperature constant will
(a) increase the value of Kp
(b) decrease the value of Kp
(c) increase the concentration of NOCl
(d) both a and b
(e) both a and c
I CHOSE (C) WAS MY ANSWER
When hemoglobin, Hb, reacts with oxygen, O2, we get oxyhemoglobin HbO2:
Hb(aq) + O2(g) --> HbO2 (aq)
At high altitude, the partial pressure of O2 is lower. To get adequate HbO2 to live, an organism would likely
(a) produce less Hb
(b) produce more Hb
(c) reduce HbO2
(d) both b and c
(e) none of these
I CHOSE (B) AS MY ANSWER
- CHEMISTRY - DrBob222, Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 11:10pm
If this is a take home exam, I don't want to help you cheat.
- CHEMISTRY - Elia, Monday, July 19, 2010 at 2:32am
No this was the first chemistry midterm for CHEM 1C taken for the summer session I at UCI. I'm in the same class and I have the questions too. Our professor didn't provide us with the key which I have no idea why if he wanted us to learn from for the upcoming tests.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - Dear Dr. Bob, Go to this website listed and you will see that this ...
- Chemistry - I just took my Chemistry midterm, and would like to know how to ...
- Chemsitry - I just took my Chemistry midterm, and would like to know how to ...
- statistics - Leslie took two midterm exams and earned the following scores: 82 ...
- English - Hello all. I speak very little of english. My teacher emailed me this ...
- Chemistry - Okay so I understand this is incredibly unconventional, but I have a...
- Accounting - I was just wondering if I was doing this right. In my accounting ...
- Math - Professor Smith gives only a midterm exam and a final exam. The average ...
- statistics - In a large class, there were 220 students who wrote both the ...
- Geometry - The following scores on the midterm exam in Chemistry 102 were ...