Posted by Andrea on Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 9:15pm.
which of the following are mature(climax) communities?
b sand dune
c temperate rainforest
I'm guessing it's sand dune or wetland
BIOLOGY - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 9:23pm
Why are you guessing? I'm sure your text discusses the characteristics of a climax community.
BIOLOGY - Andrea, Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 9:24pm
could ya tell me what sand dune and wetland refer to?
BIOLOGY - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 9:34pm
A sand dune is a big heap of sand often near a large body of water. Very few plants grow in sand dunes.
A wetland is a swamp or bog or other low lying area with water in it.
BIOLOGY - Andrea, Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 9:39pm
so it's the tundra.
BIOLOGY - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 9:54pm
Please study this site carefully.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- BIOLOGY - which of the following are mature(climax) communities? a tundra b sand...
- science/math - A sand dune can travel up to 30 m per year. How far does the sand...
- Science - Which of the following shows the correct order from coldest to hottest...
- science please help!!!!!! - which of the following is the result of water ...
- biology - environmental - How does the edge (shoreline) of a marsh/wetland ...
- Science - Sand dunes on barrier islands often have no plants except different ...
- BIOLOGY/EARTH SCIENCE - Hi, I was just wondering how an eroding dune and a non-...
- ecosystems - Hi, can someone help me? What land biome has the lowest humidity? I...
- Biology - Which is one way that a freshwater wetland differs from a lake or pond...
- Science - I'm torn between A. and C. Constructing an artificial wetland is not ...