Posted by LaLy on Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 7:50pm.
Affect or Effect
1. Television has a strong _____ on public opinion
2.My mood can _____ my thinking, too.
3.I see that you're trying to ___ apathy, but i know that you really do care.
4. Falling on my head had a bad ____ on my memory.
5. His years of smoking negatively ___ed his health. (effected?)
Grammar - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 8:06pm
What do you think the next two answers are?
Grammar - Writeacher, Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 8:26pm
I disagree with #1. I think it's "effect."
Grammar - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 8:32pm
Oops! You're right, Writeacher. Thanks for catching this mistake.
Grammar - Writeacher, Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 9:21pm
This particular pair of "confusables" is definitely not easy!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Economics - I am trying to calculate the reduction in consumer surplus and ...
- Spanish - La Señora González es _____. Usted es _____. Pepito es _____. Carlos ...
- ms.sue - can you give me an easy way how to find percentages these ways: _____% ...
- Grammar (Last one :) ) - Except for Ronnie and _____, everyone was on time. him(...
- Math - Using the digits 1 through 9 complete the following number sentence ___...
- Grammar - Fill in the sentences with adverbs. Do not repeat. 1.______ my friend ...
- Sarah - -----□----------- | | | | ○ | □ resistor | | □...
- Chem1020 - Consider the following balanced equation. 2N2H4(g)+N2O4(g)?3N2(g)+...
- Grammar - 9. The Taj Mahal, not the Hanging Gardens, ______ built by Shah Jahan...
- financial analysis - Total Current assets Total Current Liabilities Net Working ...