Posted by Ted on Monday, July 5, 2010 at 5:37pm.
1. how does a region's climate determine plant and animal life there?
2. how does climate affect our life style?
science - Ms. Sue, Monday, July 5, 2010 at 5:47pm
Do palm trees grow in Canada?
Do cacti grow in rain forests?
Do polar bears inhabit Mexico?
Do some Canadians winter in Florida?
Do most Candians wear shorts in the winter?
Do most people in Hawaii wear fur coats?
science - Ted, Monday, July 5, 2010 at 5:52pm
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAID
science - Damon, Monday, July 5, 2010 at 8:25pm
Think about the answers Ms. Sue gave you. Why would someone who lived in the cold far north for example not wear shorts in the winter?
science - Ted, Monday, July 5, 2010 at 9:43pm
BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ANSWER FOR THE FIRST QUESTION , CAN YOU PLS EXPLAIN PROPERLY TO ME
science - Ms. Sue, Monday, July 5, 2010 at 10:13pm
Palm trees do not grow in Canada. They need a year-round warm climate. They don't tolerate freezing temperatures very well.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - how could you utilize a collection of photographs showing local plant ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). How might the Arctic Ocean affect the region's (Russia...
- Science - Which type of climate receives the most intense solar energy? A. ...
- science - What is the ecological uniqueness of the plant and animal life in the ...
- Science - According to the fossil record shown, how did the Bighorn Basin ...
- Science - How does altitude affect climate? The higher the altitude, the colder ...
- SCIENCE - How up-welling affect ocean life? How currents affect climate and ...
- Science - A heat island is an example of what type of climate? a. trropical ...
- social studies - what factors affect climate? name and describe one of the ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). How can climate affect transportation? A: Climate can ...