Posted by Maria on Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 6:48pm.
Please check the questions about the tragedy Romeo and Juliet below.
1.Friar Laurence could best be described as:
A. a very mean person
B. a happy person
C. someone who likes to please people
I would say C as he did whatever Romeo and Juliet asked him to do.
2. Romeo could be best described as:
A. was in love with love
B. was violent and mean
C. did not make friends easily
I would say A as B and C are just wrong.
3. Benvolio is an angry person. T/F?
I would say false as I think Benvolio is a calm person. On the other hand, I think Mercutio is an angry person.
- Literature - bobpursley, Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 7:06pm
a. I would prefer d) someone who tried to help people. Failing that omission, I agree C.
2. I agree with you, all are either wrong or shallow. The shallowest is A, but Romeo during the play does mature to an intense passion for Juliet. But in the beginning, he was just trying to act out love poems he had read.
3. I dont agree that Benvolio is calm, he is mercurial, however, he is reluctant to cause harm. Act III. False.
- Literature - Maria, Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 7:21pm
Oh, but at least my answers are all correct = ]
- Literature - SraJMcGin, Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 7:35pm
Just to verify, you might try some of the following links (especially Sparks, for example):
Answer this Question
- Literature - In Romeo and Juliet, who was the alst person to see Juliet alive? A...
- Literature - I have an essay for Romeo and Juliet, asking if Friar Laurence ...
- Romeo and Juliet (English Literature) - 1. To what heavenly body does Romeo ...
- English - Some readers argue that the adults in this play-- Friar Lawrence and ...
- essay - i need someones opinion on my essay. here is my draft Throughout “Romeo ...
- English - 1. Take exercise on a regular basis, and you will be a happy person. 2...
- English Romeo and Juliet Opinion Piece - Can someone please proofread and edit ...
- Romeo and Juliet please check my answer - In act 5 is this true? Bathasar ...
- English-Romeo and Juliet - How did the wedding being moved earlier a day affect ...
- Literature - State your opinion: Why do you think Romeo and Juliet remains so ...