Posted by Hannah on Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 5:18pm.
2sqrt50 - sqrt8
I am confused because of the 2 before the sqrt50
- math - Damon, Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 5:25pm
2 sqrt 50 = 2 sqrt (5*5*2) = 10 sqrt 2
sqrt 8 - sqrt (2*2*2) = 2 sqrt 2
10 sqrt 2 - 2 sqrt 2 =
- math - Hannah, Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 5:27pm
is 8sqrt2 correct?
- math - Dereck, Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 5:28pm
The 2 before the sqrt50 just means 2 times sqrt50
- math - Damon, Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 5:30pm
Yes, both right :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Two more I would like to check my work on: Solve using the square root...
- Math - sqrt50/sqrt2 sqrt50/sqrt2 = sqrt(25) = 5 I got the same answer which is 5
- more math - sqrt50/sqrt2 (sqrt50)/(sqrt2)*(sqrt2/sqrt2)= (sqrt50*sqrt2)/2 =...
- Algebra 2 - 1. Simplify: sqrt6(sqrt2/2+sqrt3)-sqrt8 2. Simplify: sqrt(72x^3)-5x ...
- algebra - how do you simplify (sqrt18)over(sqrt8)-3? And (4-3sqrt2)squared? I ...
- Math - Hi there! I am so confused about these questions if anyone could help ...
- maths - Hi, could someone please tell me how I would go about working these out...
- Algebra 2 - Simplify: sqrt6(sqrt2/2+sqrt3)-sqrt8 I need all of the steps. I need...
- MATH - Thanks for the answers but I must show the work for each problem. Can ...
- math - Last question. How do I add 2*SQRT50+7*SQRT2