Posted by Ariel on Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 5:04pm.
What was the name of the discriminatory laws enacted in response to the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments?
a)Separate but Equal Laws
*b)Jim Crow Laws
c)Dred Scott Laws
- Government Check - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 5:29pm
- Government Check - Damon, Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 5:29pm
Yes, Jim Crow laws
Dred Scott was about fugitive slaves
Separate but equal was allowed by courts as a response to the Jim Crow mess. It did not work out. First they were never really equal and second it is wrong anyway.
- Government Check - Damon, Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 5:33pm
I thought this was about my Social Security check !
- Government Check - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 5:35pm
<G> -- Sorry Damon.
- Government Check - Ariel, Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 5:59pm
- Government Check - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 6:05pm
You're welcome. :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- us history - how Jim Crows laws undermined the 13th 14th and 15th amendments
- Social Studies: Jim Crow Laws - How did Jim Crow laws affect the economy?
- History - 11. Groups in Northern Ireland and gangs in major U.S. cities create “...
- Anthropologhy - Sumptuary laws are: (Points : 1) property laws. marriage laws. ...
- u.s. government - how did the Civil War Amendments have the opposite effect than...
- U.S. history - What were the successes and failures of the reconstruction of the...
- World History - What was the significance of the Code of Hammurabi? The laws ...
- U.S/history AP - ----------Segration laws passed in the south that replaced the ...
- Social Studies - 3. How long is the term of a senator? 2 years 4 years 6 years...
- Social Studies - Okay! I don't know the correct terminology for what I call MINI...