Posted by Ariel on Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 1:54pm.
what does krastakov mean?
Vocabulary - SraJMcGin, Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 2:28pm
When you ask for a vocabulary word, always 1. check the spelling very carefully, including capitalization. 2. include the context, or exactly how the word is used.
Taken as it is spelled, I know of no such word. It is also helpful to know if you were reading literature, history, science, a travel brochure, etc.
Please try again!
Sra (aka Mme)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ECE - If you ask a young child to give you a red ball and he brings a blue one, ...
- Vocabulary - What dose instinct mean and photosynthesis , adaptation , and ...
- Vocabulary - What does sustains mean?
- Vocabulary - What does intuitive mean?
- vocabulary - What does the word "hymnals" mean????
- science vocabulary - What does "deviations" mean?
- Vocabulary - I need to find a unique and creative vocabulary based lesson for a ...
- vocabulary - what does vain mean in simple words please?
- algebra - By the end of your 5th French lesson, you have learned 20 vocabulary ...
- Vocabulary - A midpoint of sequence of numbers. A. Mean B. Median C. Mode D. ...