Posted by Amy~ on Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 12:00pm.
Which one would be right:
1)One website said that the League of Nations met for the first time on January 13, 1919
2)Another website siad the League of Nations met for the first time on November 1920
US History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 12:14pm
The creation of the League of Nations was proposed in 1919. It's first meeting was in November, 1920. These sites all confirm that date.
US History - Amy~, Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 12:19pm
The first website was from factmonster
So that website might have false facts
US History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 12:38pm
It's always a good idea to check two or more sites for important information.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history - what was america's response about joining the league of nations (after...
- US history - Which of the following is an American organization founded in the ...
- Social Studies - Why was the United Nations creation more successful than the ...
- world history - more than forty nations joined the League of Nations, agreeing ...
- U.S. History - 1) List the four nations that dominated the Paris peace ...
- U.S. History (Ms. Sue) - 1) List the four nations that dominated the Paris peace...
- History - When was the first contact of the following first nations people of ...
- League of Nations - How did the US Congress feel about the League of Nations
- History - In January 1917, President Wilson outlined a "new world order" in ...
- history - Do you think the U.S. and other nations should have joined the League ...