Posted by vanessa on Friday, July 2, 2010 at 5:45pm.
Car B is 48km ahead of Car A.
If Car Bis not moving and Car A is moving at 48km/h, how long will it take Car A to reach Car B?
math - bugsy, Friday, July 2, 2010 at 5:48pm
surely 1 hour
math - vanessa, Friday, July 2, 2010 at 5:49pm
can you please tell me how you got the answer? :)
math - bugsy, Friday, July 2, 2010 at 5:54pm
in an hour the car behind will have travelled 48 km and so would reach the stationary car ? if the stationary car was 96 km ahead it would take 2 hours etc ..
math - Ms. Sue, Friday, July 2, 2010 at 5:55pm
Car B is not moving and is 48km ahead of Car A.
How fast is Car A moving?
math - vanessa, Friday, July 2, 2010 at 5:55pm
oh okay... thank you very much!
math - vanessa, Friday, July 2, 2010 at 6:01pm
Car A is moving 48 km/h
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physics - Car A is travelling at 22.0 m/s and car B at 29.0 m/s. Car A is 300 m ...
- Physics - Car A is traveling at 18 m/s and car B at 25 m/s. Car A is 300m behind...
- physics - 2 cars are in a race the first car is 200m ahead of the second car.the...
- Physics ***HELP*** - please explain how you got the answer car A - 20m/s car B...
- physics - At the moment car A is starting from rest and accelerating at 5.0 m/s2...
- physics - Two cars both travel along a straight road Northbound. At t = 0, the ...
- physics - A police officer investigating an accident estimates that a moving car...
- Physics - In a car crash, Car A rear ends Car B that stopped at a red light. ...
- Math - The time it takes to cover the distance between two cities by car varies ...
- physics - A car moves 3 kph. Car B which is 50 m ahead of Car A is moving at 6 ...