Posted by vedrana on Thursday, July 1, 2010 at 9:01am.
Ideological groups are distinct from single issue groups in
a. the number of issues with which they are concerned.
b. the intensity of their members’ opinions.
c. their tendency to get involved in election campaigns.
d. that members do not seek to influence the political process
IS B OR D ?THANK YOU:))))))
american government - Writeacher, Thursday, July 1, 2010 at 9:37am
I'd say all of the above!! B seems to be the strongest one, but other teachers may have further ideas for you.
american government - SraJMcGin, Thursday, July 1, 2010 at 9:41am
Try some of the following links:
American government - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 1, 2010 at 10:57am
I vote for A.
An ideological group -- is concerned with several issues, and may be considered libertarian, conservative, liberal, etc. A single-issue group is one that is concerned with something like abortion, the income tax, education, etc.
American government - Writeacher, Thursday, July 1, 2010 at 11:06am
After re-reading the question, I agree with Ms. Sue.
american government - vedrana, Thursday, July 1, 2010 at 2:42pm
YES A IS CORRECT ANSWER:)))))))
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Government - Most members of congress are: A. concerned with national issues,but...
- government - the republican and democratic parties: my answers is b or d. A)are ...
- Government - Most members of Congress are a. concerned with national issues, but...
- History - What is the difference between the definition of interest groups and ...
- government - Information is the primary tactic employed by interest groups. For ...
- American government - Which issue did the great compromise address? A- ...
- American Government - Please check my answers 1. Political parties and interest ...
- American Government - 1. "Americans of all ages, all conditions, and all ...
- statistics - Nownes (2000) surveyed representatives of interest groups who were ...
- American government - Under pluralism, a member of two interest groups competing...