Posted by Franco on .
Thank you very much for your correction. Can you tell if this sentence is possible?
1) We really liked those places but unfortunately we didn't have any guide with us even if our brochure clearly said that an an experiences guide would have accompanied us.
2) How long was the plane/the flight (?) delayed?
3) Was the hotel as they expected (it to be can be omitted or not?)
4) Did they expect to be accompanied by a guide? Is it the same as "Were they expected to be accompanied by a guide"?
Thank you very, very much!
#1 really needs to be divided into 2 sentences.
3. Were the hotel accomodations as they expected?