Posted by Mary on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 12:39pm.
Distance covered per unit of time is called what.
- Science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 12:48pm
Are these your choices?
a) acceleration c) inertia
b) velocity d) speed
What do YOU think the answer is?
- Science - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 1:14pm
If you have no choices, try some of the following links:
- Science - Mary, Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 1:43pm
its either speed or velocity
- Science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 1:49pm
- Science - Damon, Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 7:17pm
for speed you only need a speedometer.
for velocity you need a speedometer and a compass.
Answer this Question
- physical science - distance covered per unit of time called
- physics - Distance covered per unit of time is called _________.
- Science - What is the distance an object travels per unit of time? It's called ...
- math - explain how to write 20 miles divided by 4 hours as a unit rate If that's...
- sCiEnCe - Can you define speed, motion, constant speed and average speed? And ...
- Physics Help - This is confusing me. I have to questions and I picked 2 answers ...
- math - If you swim 2 miles in 40 minutes, what is the unit rate? If you use ...
- physics - On a long journey if 10% of the distance is covered at an average ...
- Physics(check) - 11)A race car travels on a racetrack at 38 m/s and slows at a ...
- Consumer Math Check - 1. Money paid to a worker as a reward for good service is ...