Posted by Ariel on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 1:46pm.
1.)What is the defining right of a representative democracy?
The right to petition the government =The right to vote
The right to freedom of religion
The right to a jury trial
2.)Slavery was prohibited by _____. the Bill of Rights
=the Thirteenth Amendment
none of these
3.)The Constitution gives authority over elections and voting rights to _____.
the Supreme Court
- Government Check - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 1:48pm
All are correct! :-)
- Government Check - Ariel, Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 1:50pm
Thanks so much!
I've been studing my text material alot more!
- Government Check - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 1:54pm
Good for you! It saves time in the long run, doesn't it? <G>
- Government Check - Ariel, Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 1:55pm
Yeah!(ALOT of time)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- American Government - 1.)Most amendments have _____. =a)expanded and clarified ...
- American Constutional Law - Which right is NOT explicitly mentioned in the Bill ...
- Constitutional - Which of the following rights within the Bill of Rights ...
- History (continued) - 1. Which of the following is true in regards to the House ...
- Social Studies/American Government - Could you check my answers by the way they ...
- Constitutional - The speedy trial provision in the Sixth Amendment provides for...
- Government - The Farmers called our government a republic instead of a democracy...
- U.S. Government - The Farmers called our government a republic instead of a ...
- us history - "the supreme court ruled that juveniles must recieve the same due ...
- US History - Flow chart. One Box then two boxes then 6 boxes. The words are: ...