Posted by sean on Monday, June 28, 2010 at 3:44pm.
Which of the following is equivalent to the rational number [3x / 4x]?
a) 6x / 8x
b) 12x / 24x
c) 48x / 56x
d) 3x / 5x
- alg - Anonymous, Monday, June 28, 2010 at 3:45pm
- alg - sean, Monday, June 28, 2010 at 3:56pm
thanks jen and anonymous
- alg - Jen, Monday, June 28, 2010 at 3:57pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- alg2 check? - solve 3(8x-2)=46-2(12x+1) 24x-6=46-24x+2 24x-6=48-24x 48x-6=48 48x...
- algebra - 24x^4-12x^3+48x^2/-4x 24x^4-12x^3+12(-1) 24x^4-12x^3+(-12x) 2x^4-12x^3...
- algebra - Did I do this problem the correct way if so is there a shorter way to ...
- calculus - i need to find the derivative using chain rule: (x^2 + 2x - 6)^2 (1-x...
- Last questions Ms. Sue please for math - 1. To which subset(s) does the number...
- math - 24x^4-12x^3+48x^2/-4x=6x^3+3x^2+12x check this for me.
- algebra - 24x^4-12x^3+48x^2/-4x=6x^3-3x^2-4x
- algebra - (48x^6)/(48x^6/12x^2-12y^2)/(4x^5)/(3xy+3y^2)
- math - sums and differences of a rational algebraic expression 3/a + 2/ab + 1/...
- maths: - Solve the equation. Round to the nearest hundredth: 1. 1.59x+4.23=3.56x...